Do I Qualify For Expungement Or Nondisclosure?
These are important options because of all the negative ways a criminal record can affect a background check.
At McCarty-Larson, PLLC, we can review the details of your past criminal case to determine if you are likely to qualify for clearing a criminal record or sealing it. Call (972) 775-2100 to see what options are available to you.
You Are Likely to Qualify for Expungement if:
- You were arrested but not convicted of a crime
- The charges against you were dismissed
- You were acquitted at trial
You Are Likely to Qualify for Nondisclosure if:
- You received deferred adjudication and successfully completing deferred adjudication
- You have no disqualifying criminal history (that doesn’t mean no criminal history)
- You have met the waiting period requirements and have not had any new criminal charges brought against you
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers
Over 150+ 5-Star Client Reviews!
Contact A Dallas/Fort Worth Defense Attorney
If your past criminal record is having a negative impact on your life, find out if you could qualify for expungement or nondisclosure. You have nothing to lose by talking with an experienced defense attorney at McCarty-Larson, PLLC in a free initial consultation.