Texas Juvenile Defense Lawyers
Protecting Your Child’s Freedom in Ellis County, Texas and Surrounding Areas
Juvenile Crime Attorneys
Defending Minors and Youth in Midlothian, Waxahachie, Red Oak, and Ellis County
Has your son or daughter been charged with a crime? Have law enforcement officers called you or your child concerning an investigation? Do not take a chance with your child’s future. With over 2 decades of experience, including as a former police officer and prosecutor, juvenile crime lawyer Robin McCarty can offer valuable advice, and representation in these difficult times. Together with reasonable, flat-rate fees, there is no reason to delay calling our firm to discuss your needs. If your child is arrested, take care not to mistakenly believe that “everything will work out alright.” Law enforcement, the District Attorney’s Office, and the judge are not there to help your child. They may file charges and pursue maximum penalties no matter what you try to say or do to protect your child. Only a skilled criminal defense attorney who knows the inner workings of juvenile court proceedings and criminal law can make sure your child’s interests are protected to the fullest extent. McCarty-Larson, PLLC has a history of protecting minors in Ellis, Tarrant, and Dallas Counties in the face of criminal charges.
As a criminal defense attorney, Robin McCarty is devoted to helping clients in a wide range of juvenile law related matters, including:
- NDependency/Child’s Court Texas – This area of juvenile law is intended to handle situations where minors are taken from a parent’s care by a social worker or the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) for a various reasons. Our firm is committed to assisting parents in Texas hoping to take back custody of their children, defending them against abuse or neglect charges that could be relevant in the case.
- NDelinquency – These juvenile law matters deal with criminal charges that are filed against minors, who are under 18 years of age. All criminal issues involving minors begin in delinquency court. A fitness hearing is normally held to determine if the minor should stand trial in adult or superior court.
At McCarty-Larson, PLLC, our goal is straightforward: to guide young people through the legal system properly so they can land in a place where they’re able to proceed with their lives..
- NWe offer personalized attention and service for minors and their parents.
- NWe take the time to know our clients and completely understand their circumstances.
- NWe find solutions for each individual who comes into our office seeking counsel.
- NWe direct family members to programs that can help with stressful situations in positive ways.
Serious Family & Criminal Lawyers
Over 150+ 5-Star Client Reviews!
Complimentary Case Consultation
Case Analysis & Next Best Steps.
Family & Criminal Law
300 N 8th St
Midlothian, TX 76065