- Your Legal Team
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
Choosing to expand your family through adoption is a beautiful decision. At McCarty-Larson, we seek to be your advocate through the process of adoption.
Having brought hundreds of families together through adoption, we know the process inside-and-out. We are there for you every step of the way, from drafting the initial paperwork, to the information meeting, to completion of the home visit and all the way to the happy family picture to add to our celebration wall.
Types of Adoption:
● Stepparent Adoption– Officially adding your stepson or stepdaughter to the family is one of the most common types of adoption.
● Out of State Adoption – Adopting a child from a state other than Texas may require you to follow different state laws.
● Foster Care Adoption – Adopting a child from state foster care comes with many benefits, both financially and emotionally.
● Infant Adoption– Adopting an infant from a mother who has hand-selected you as viable parents.
● Relative Adoption– Adopting a relative includes formally adopting a grandchild(ren), niece or nephew, or other family members.
● Adult adoptions—Adoption proceedings initiated when the adoptee is a legal adult
● Agency or private adoptions—Adopting through an adoption agency or privately, we can represent your legal interests.
Contact us to set up your initial adoption consultation. It is important to use a competent adoption lawyer to navigate the process. Feel free to use the form to request a free consultation or call our office during regular business hours.