Christine Clary has spent her career focusing on effectively representing her clients. She has extensive experience with helping clients through the adoption process, seeking fair outcomes in divorces, fighting for the best interest of children, advocating for fair child support and spousal support amounts and representing clients zealously in every aspect of the family law litigation process.
After receiving her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin, Christine worked for a trial consulting firm where she learned different approaches of presenting arguments to judges and juries. Christine then received her law degree from St. Mary’s University. She has been practicing family law since 2009 in Tarrant, Johnson, Ellis and surrounding counties.
Christine strongly believes in consistent communication with her clients. She shares “I never want a client to feel forgotten or in the dark. This is your life and your case. I am here to help and be your voice.”
- N St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- N University of Texas, Austin, Texas, Bachelor of Arts in English
Professional Memberships & Associations
- N State Bar of Texas
- N Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- N Texas,2009
- N U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2012
- N William K. Clary, P.C., Bridgeport and Springtown, Texas
- N Jim Ross Law Group, P. C., Arlington, Texas
- N Bailey & Galyen, Arlington, Fort Worth and Burleson, Texas
Awards & Recognition
- N 2018 Top Attorneys Fort Worth Magazine
- N Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018 and 2019