Senior Partner Attorney
Attorney Robin McCarty developed his hard working no nonsense work ethic in the oilfields of the Texas Panhandle where he grew up as a young man working long hours as a driller/operator in his family’s oil business. After graduating high school, Mr. McCarty proudly served his country in the United States Navy where he was stationed in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Later, after discharging from the Navy, Mr. McCarty further served his county as a Deputy Sheriff with the Hutchinson County Sheriff’s Office. Much of Attorney Robin McCarty’s life has been devoted to serving and helping folks.
Attorney Robin McCarty is the founding and senior partner at McCarty-Larson, PLLC. Mr. McCarty has been in the law enforcement/ legal business for over 30 years and has handled all aspects of thousands of cases as well as tried hundreds of jury trials. His background as a Texas Peace Officer as well as a former Tarrant County Prosecutor puts him in a unique position to be able to view cases from all angles and work out the best outcome for his clients.
Given Attorney Robin McCarty’s vast experience in the criminal justice arena, he’s the right attorney for whatever type of case you’re dealing with.
- N Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- N West Texas A&M University, Canyon, Texas (B.S.)
- N Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- N Major: Political Science
- N Frank Phillips College, Borger, Texas (A.A.)
- N Major: Business
Professional Memberships & Associations
Having been in spotless standing with the Texas State Bar for more than a decade, Attorney McCarty is known by his clients and colleagues for providing respectable, honest, and ethical legal counsel. From the local level all the way to the federal level, he can advocate on behalf of his clients in all courts, including local, state, federal, and appellate.
Attorney McCarty is licensed to practice in:
- N United States Supreme Court, 2007
- N U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2005
- N State of Texas, 2002
His professional memberships include:
- N Tarrant County Bar Association
- N Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- N Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- N Weaver & McCarty, P.C., partner (2005-2006)
- N Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney
- N Amis & Bell, in-house defense counsel
- N Hutchinson County Sheriff’s Office, peace officer
- N Midlothian ISD Mock Trial Attorney Sponsor
- N Legal Shield of Texas Attorney